Sunday, June 17, 2007

To the rescue!


This week was amazing. It feels like God has been doing a lot of shifting and rearranging in my life. I don't know what it all is, but this week was really a significant experience for me.

Much of it has to do with my really good friends Jess Mott(London, England) and Denise Heffernan(Ballincollig, Ireland - Blog at - http://heffernandenise.wordpress.com/) coming to visit me for a week on their vacation down on the east coast. It was so good to see them, I forgot how much I missed them, I hadn't seen them in a long time and it was really good to catch up with them.

I'm still trying to figure out what God did in me during their visit, but there was a shifting of seasons for me(whatever that means - I don't know yet how to explain it...) and I feel like I MUST go over to the that part of the world, before it was more like a desire, but now I feel like a part of those countries has been put into my spirit and now I NEED to go there.

It was so awesome to hear Denise's passion for Ireland and prophetic evangelism, very encouraging for me! So I'm not sure what's going to happen out of it yet, but I know that something happened, now I guess I'm just going to have to pray into it! Jess, Denise, thanks so much for coming it was so good to see you!


Picture: Jess, Myself and Denise


Another weekend, another outreach. This time we were split into two groups, one team going to the Metrowest Bridge(www.mwbridge.com) to go to a healing conference, and the other group going to the Boston Rescue Mission(www.brm.org) which is where I ended up.

We got there that evening where various members of our team ran the service, after the service we prayed and talked with people. We got a tour that night and then it was off to bed for us. I only got one hour of sleep, there was construction happening outside my window as well as a bar so it was loud for a long time, then along with Nathan, Jody and Luke, I got up to help in the Kitchen for 4 am. That made for a long day, which was spent by just doing whatever, from packing up food, mopping floors, painting, pretty much anything.

I really enjoyed it, we haven't done a whole lot with homeless people this year, so I really enjoyed being able to just help out in their daily operations.

1 comments :

  1. Dan Zupancic said...

    need eh...or want...