Saturday, June 23, 2007

Homeward Bound


Well, it's over. It's all over, we had graduation last week and it's finally all wrapped up. Some of the group left to go to do the Mexico trip and the rest of us have been here still doing clean-up, getting the properties in order. Truth be told, I'm leaving a bit early myself, but Josiah Cooper and I are driving home, so we are getting a head start on leaving.

That means that starting tomorrow at hopefully 6 am, we will be beginning our journey across the USA to my mother land of Canada.

To celebrate this, I wrote a poem, it goes a little like this.

The Incredible Journey
By Dustin Zupancic

From coast to coast,
and sea to sea,
the Atlantic to Pacific,
Soon home I shall be!



I don't know how tired we will be but it's a 48 hour drive, so I'll try to update my blog a little when we stop, but no promises so layoff me alright?!

Below I posted a few pictures and a video from this evenings barbecue that we had on the Pinnacle Mountain. Enjoy!

Picture: Dave jumping over James, Jacob, Anthony and Claire


Picture: Rebecca and Myself


Picture: Now just me.


Picture: James just showing you all how it's done


Picture: Joni and some future interns!



Video: A well meaning but poorly executed, semi-acrobatic manuever

1 comments :

  1. Dan Zupancic said...

    I think jamie is right...

    and make sure to stay awake while driving.