Wednesday, June 27, 2007

48 hours later



Josiah and I spent the night in Montana and that was it. We headed home. I drove the first five hours and then Josiah said he'd give me a buck to drive the rest of the way home, well I just can't resist making an easy buck, so I drove the rest of the trip which turned out to be a total of 15 hours.








After this road trip, 3200 miles in 48 hours, driving a few hours is nothing. It really changes your perspective on driving any sort of distance. Although I have to admit, when I got home, I was dead, pretty exhausted, so I took a day off and then the day after I started working with my Dad painting. I think I would have liked at least one more day off, but well whatever, I need to start saving up so it's as good a time as any!


Not much of a claim really...

0 comments :