Saturday, June 09, 2007

An abbreviated review


I've been away in Canada for a few weeks, but I got back at the beggining of this one. I'll do a really super quick catch up, but then you are going to have to wait till after this weekend.

I went back home up to Abbotsford, British Columbia way out of the west coast for a couple of reasons. I was first going to go to my best friend Jake's wedding. I was the best man so I figured I should make an appearance. I also went early so that I could go to Avalanche youth conference up in Kelowna with Ken, Eric, Chad, Luke, Caleb and Jamie. We went up there to do some workshops on hearing God and on dream interpretation as well as advertise for the academy. (www.StreamsAcademy.com")

The day before the wedding on June 1, Jake, Sam, Steve and myself went golfing which was amazing, I did really good considering it was my second time golfing ever! I even got a birdie so I was pretty impressed with myself, even though I did come dead last by around 20 strokes...

Picture: Left to right: Jake, Sam and Steve


Regardless, the wedding the next day was a lot of fun, it went off without a hitch, except for them that is... Late that night after the wedding and an hour and a half of sleep, my friend Andrew drove me to the airport to begin my long trek back to New London, New Hampshire.

Picture: Jake, Marg and myself


That kind of really quickly skims over the last three weeks, certainly doesn't do it justice, but I am leaving in 45 minutes to go to Rockport Massachusetts on an outreach, so I'll try to take a bunch of pictures and update you all later!

1 comments :

  1. Becky. said...

    how do you add friends to your blog?