Wednesday, October 03, 2007

Preparing for Salem


Last weekend we all packed up and headed out to Salem for training before Haunted Happenings this halloween.

It was a lot of fun and really good as well. As a special bonus treat for you all, we got all technological here and Tom (Los Angeles) recorded the session with Pastor Phil as he talked about what a pagan actually was, how to relate to them and everything in between. The recording isn't the best but hopefully when I have time to improve it I will post a new one. Until then, you can find this audio file here and on the right side of my blog where I'll post any other audio recordings that I make.

Check out Phil Wyman's blog at http://squarenomore.blogspot.com/

I'll throw up some pictures here later but I wanted to toss up this file for anyone who's interested. It's almost 2 hours long but it's gold!

0 comments :