Friday, October 05, 2007

A few pictures to catch up on


As promised here are some extra pictures from last week/weekend...




Picture: Here's Elisa in Salem, MA by the Atlantic ocean taking a picture of herself.



Picture: Some of the interns at The Gathering Church



Picture: Here I am.



Picture: Here be Dan.



Picture: Noah(Massachusetts) eating some pizza(well, not in this picture, but...)



Picture: Here I am, with my Scottish mentor, being as Scottish as I can muster




----------------
Now playing: Handsome Furs - Sing! Captain

3 comments :

  1. Elisa Zupancic said...

    I like the last image the best.

  2. Anonymous said...

    Im glad to see your getting mentored by the best

  3. Anonymous said...

    yes, the last photo brings out your wee Scottish heritage, perhaps "Sir Skinner" or "Master McLean" or "Dustin Dorward", take your pick, they are all related to you.
    your wee mama