Thursday, April 26, 2007

Awe TV

Tomorrow, bright and early, at 3 am, I'm going to be leaving for Dayton, Ohio. Anton(Connecticut) and myself are going to be joining Scott Evelyn and Recie Saunders from the Streams Itinerant Ministers to help them at a conference they are doing. I don't really know many details, but you can pray for us as we are there.

Well I forgot to put the link up, but a while ago I told you I was going to have my dream interpreted by John Paul Jackson for AWE WebTV so here it is below, you can also follow the link at the bottom of my post to see all the other Awe TV shows.





http://www.awewebtv.com/

2 comments :

  1. Sarah said...

    Interesting dream. Thanks for sharing.

  2. Dan Zupancic said...

    AWEsome. I have not had time to watch it yet, but I will try...